Chief Financial Officer
Our exclusive client is fast developing technology led outsourcing business that is undergoing significant transformation in readiness for further aggressive growth and drive towards a successful transaction in due course.
As part of these ambitious plans, they are now seeking to recruit a highly commercial CFO to join its experienced and dynamic management team. Working closely with the highly entrepreneurial CEO, the role will help drive significant financial and operational transformation, helping the business refine and expand its market offering and improve its market penetration.
As such, the incoming CFO will a driver of change, able to work in fast moving tech orientated environment, and be energised by playing an integral part in seeing the business fulfil its potential.
The role will include:
- Development of outstanding financial reporting and MI, enabling full visibility of business performance and improved financial understanding across all areas
- Strategically reviewing current methodologies, applying strong business partnering approach to constructively challenge present operations and deliver smart, efficient improvements
- Handling the relationships with all advisors, banks and key stakeholders
- Evaluation of development opportunities, ensuring the business retains a focussed and strategic approach to service and client diversification
- Helping maximise shareholder value and preparing the business for an exit in due course
The successful candidate will therefore be:
- An outstanding CFO/FD with a strong commercial outlook, able to demonstrate a strong track record of achievement in their career to date
- A strong communicator, able to build strong relationships across the business and lead significant change
- Robust, tenacious and incisive – able to swiftly identify the key issues, take decisive action and implement positive solutions
- A driver of positive culture – the business is keen to ensure that the business retains its dynamic culture with a strong emphasis on people development and empowerment
- Relentless in their pursuit of excellence and continually willing to challenge the status quo
- Hungry to deliver strong profitable growth, and maximise the opportunity for personal wealth creation
- Able to operate at both a strategic and detailed level