Logistics Operations Director
A leading logistics business have a very exciting opportunity to join them at the Senior Management Level of Logistics Operations Director.
Key Responsibilities of Logistics Operations Director:
- To work at a Senior Management Level responsible for a multiple site operation with locations across the UK.
- Build and develop key relationships with new and existing customers.
- To identify and lead continuous improvement opportunities across DC's and Transport Networks.
- To manage a large P&L Budget,
- To identify and lead cost efficiency projects.
- To lead over 2,000 employees across multiple sites.
- To recruit, train and develop Senior Managers, both Operations Manager and General Manager level.
- Experience in managing multiple site operations.
- Experience in managing large P&L budgets.
- Confident in leading large teams of over 2,000 employees.
- Experience in managing and developing client relationships.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Ability to work a UK wide role with national travel.
- Proven track record in delivering large cost savings.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please give Tim Burrows a call on 0161 240 7489 or email by clicking on Apply.