Head of Finance
A leading Travel company is seeking a Head of Finance to join their Central London offices. The position is expected to be 3-6 months with the potential to be extended for the right candidate.
The main focus of the position will be to oversee the management of the finance function, maintaining robust controls and providing strategic insight to support the growth of the company.
- Preparing/reviewing financial reports for the UK and international based offices.
- Preparing/reviewing monthly balance sheet reconciliations ensuring data validity is maintained.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts, alongside variance analysis to provide strategic insight surrounding business drivers.
- Ensuring that processes are maintained and constantly improved consistently to address efficiencies.
- Liaising with non-financial operations to drive business performance.
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Previous line management experience
- Strong excel skills
- Knowledge of US GAAP will be advantageous but is not essential.
Please don't hesitate to submit your CV if you would be interested in hearing more about the position.