Head of Financial Planning and Operations
Aldwyck Housing Group have exclusively partnered with Robert Walters to assist with the recruitment of a Head of Financial Planning and Operations post within their head office function based in Dunstable.
Aldwyck Housing Group is a commercially run property development group who have experienced considerable growth by acquisition over the last 5 years. With strong commitments to build upon their already extensive 11,000 properties across Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire and Cambridge.
They are looking for confident and driven Head of Financial Planning and Operations with experience of long term planning and to strategically partner senior stakeholders up to board level to help drive the corporate strategy of the group.
Head of Financial Planning and Operations Core Responsibilities:
- Drive and develop a Group Business Plan for Board approval- directly impacting future strategy of the group
- Take ownership for mid and long-term business planning of Group entities, providing insight and influencing long term strategy with the board and leadership teams
- Effectively business partner with operational heads to provide high levels of insight and analysis
- Drive process improvements and constantly work towards efficiencies
- Lead the quarterly update of the Business Plan for the Group
- Support corporate projects with financial impact analysis
- Provide stress testing and scenario planning
- Coordinate the quarterly and annual financial regulatory returns
- Lead the Operational Treasury team and ensure robust business controls
- Provide regular Treasury reporting to Board, Executive & Leadership Team
- Provide monthly cash-flow forecasting and liquidity management
Head of Financial Planning and Operations requirements:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant (significant PQE)
- Confident senior stakeholder manager up to board level
- Significant Business Planning experience (mid and long-term planning)
- Experience within property, real estate or housing would be very desirable
- Financial modelling and advanced excel capabilities
- Team leadership - confident man management of a small team
If this could be you, please get in contact via email Robert Patterson by clicking on Apply or via telephone on 01908 044000.
Apply for Head of Financial Planning and Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly