This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in SOX and Internal Controls, with experience building, delivering and driving a robust and efficient internal controls framework with limited supervision.
To be considered for the role you will need to:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 3+ years PQE
- Have significant experience in roles exposed to controls, e.g. Internal Audit and SOX compliance
- Possess strong presentation, communication and decision-making skills with the ability to balance conflicting needs
- Have knowledge and experience of international financial and commercial practices, and good control framework knowledge
- Demonstrable process design and change experience in large organisations
Additional competencies required:
- Highly numerate and literate with outstanding interpersonal, communication and managerial skills
- Flexibility and adaptability, be able to work under pressure
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic organisation and respond to needs with urgency
- A team player and able to perform under time-pressure with a minimum of supervision, in a challenging environment.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, due to the anticipated high level of response, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.