The Product Manager will manage the end to end product life cycle supporting NPD, marketing analysis, marketing communication strategy and delivery and defining routes to market.
Our client is a global B2B organisation based near Staines - they have a strong foot hold in the UK with new channels developing to continue business expansion. The Product Manager role will be based at the head office near Staines.
The Product Manager role be part of an established marketing function and will manage the full product development and support the marketing communications team, key responsibilities include:
- Product portfolio management, NPD through to full product life cycle
- Work with the marketing communications team for marketing campaigns and collateral
- Own the pricing structure and strategy including promotional activity
- Development of full customer propositions
- Reporting on sales / profitability
- External agency management
To be right for the Product Manager role you will have a track record in a product management role with strong insight and analytical skills. You will have worked in a B2B product or software organisation developing the product proposition in a portfolio of growth.
Salary on offer is up to £60,000 plus benefits