Senior Marketing Analyst
The Senior Marketing Analyst will use statistical data and qualitative insight to provide meaningful insight to support marketing and business growth based at the head office near Staines.
Our client is a global B2B organisation support businesses of all sizes from SME to FTSE 25 businesses and have led the sector with developing new technology to provide on going developments in service and quality. The Senior Marketing Analyst will be based at the head office near Staines.
The Senior Marketing Analyst will analyse data from multiple channels to provide meaningful insights to support marketing and business growth, key responsibilities include:
- Manage customer segmentation and CRM functionality to maximise effectiveness of the data for marketing activity
- Analysis of data to support the planning of marketing and product development / enhancement
- Web analytics and report on digital effectiveness
- Market research reporting on customer and competitor landscape
- Analysis of campaign effectiveness
- Management of external research agencies for specific projects
- Assessment of qualitative and quantitative research
- Responsible for data gathering and business best practice
To be right for the Senior Marketing Analyst role you will have a track record in data analysis and statistical modelling supporting marketing. You will have an understanding of digital analytics to extract data and provide clear and relevant insight.
Salary on offer up to £60,000 plus benefits