Commercial Finance Manager
An opportunity exists to work for an establish company with an impressive track record of growth. The role will report into the Group Finance Director and work along side the existing finance team and by its very nature will be hands on commercial and project in scope with regular overlap with the normal financial and control functions.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Business partnering with a broad and deep stakeholder group
- Alignment of global policies and procedures
- Accounting for acquisitions and integration of those acquisitions (reporting and financial policies)
- Identifying and implementing improvements in current accounting processes and systems
- Assisting with the year end
- Implementation of new systems
- Any other ad hoc projects as requested by the Group FD, CEO or COO.
The candidate should be a qualified accountant with experience in a similar role who is willing to travel internationally to support the company's future growth plans.
For this role you can expect an attractive salary and package and opportunity to grow your career. Please contact Andrew Chaplin on 01212815000 and the click on Apply.