Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Our client, a FTSE250 organisation based in Yorkshire, is seeking a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). This is a newly created position to lead and transform the information and cyber security agenda at group level, spanning the company’s European operations and building the information and cyber security capability of the organisation to corporate standards. Reporting to the Group CIO and acting as a key and integral member of the IT Leadership team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead IT Cyber Security across the Group using influence management to align proposed cyber security change to the current IT and digital strategy.
- Direct the delivery of the Cyber Security programme/project initiatives on a Global scale.
- Manage the selection of Digital cyber products from definition through to delivery and live running.
- Lead IT Cyber Security vendors/managed service providers as well as in market IT security teams/capability.
- Steer the move towards digital security across all business units in conjunction with the country IT Directors.
- Manage the future cyber risks associated with current and new Digital cloud platforms under management including specifically the management/control/resolution of technology risks.
- Provide the Cyber Security SME input to all IT and Digital projects and programmes and keep the Group safe.
- Establish initiatives to enhance cyber security quality and deliver effective services at an appropriate cost.
- Manage the shadow P&L for IT cyber security categories, and ensure the IT cyber security contribution costs for projects work are controlled.
To succeed applicants must demonstrate:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the confidence to liaise with stakeholders up to Board level, gain trust and build effective networks across the business.
- A dynamic leader with the ability to engage and inspire. Should have the ability to quickly establish credibility, have an impact and drive change in a manner which promotes engagement.
- Resilient and resourceful with willingness to be responsive and flexible, and a desire to get things done. Can-do attitude and commitment to delivering results.
- Practical and grounded, with the ability to challenge when needed.
- Proven information and cyber security leadership within a corporate organisation of similar scale and complexity.
- Track record of driving change & transformation, engaging and aligning stakeholders to a common vision.
- Experience of delivering solutions through managed service partners and strong knowledge of the vendor market.
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every applicant. If we have not been in contact within two weeks, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Eton Bridge Partners.
For more information about this excellent opportunity and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay and quote Ref: 897096