Interim Service Architect / Service Design & Transition Expert
Leading London-based FTSE 100 media business based in London is looking to hire an Interim Service Architect / Service Design & Transition expert to take a lead role in the design of the organisation’s IT services to both internal and external customers. You will play a key part in the transition of services from internal to 3rd party suppliers, whilst also being accountable for the transition of technology operations from acquired businesses into the parent organisation.
Key skills / experience required include:
- Proven Service Management track record, specifically of Service Architecture, Design and Transition, within corporate, blue chip, geographically dispersed organisations;
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the definition, selection, and implementation of service management principles, policies and techniques;
- Strong understanding of service management techniques and ITSM toolsets (ServiceNow);
- Excellent experience working with 3rd party suppliers, leading outsourcing agendas (including off-shoring), and managing RFPs;
- Accomplished programme and project management skills;
- Must have excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills, comfortable operating to C-level.
This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Service Management expert to help shape and define the future service capability for this FTSE 100 business.