1 day left
- Entrepreneurial whisky bottling and investment Group
- Make a real impact on a new and fast growing business
About Our Client
Michael Page Finance is delighted to be partnering with James Eadie and the Galmarley Group in their campaign to find a Finance Manager.
James Eadie is a Scotch whisky brand first launched in the 1870's and resurrected in the past two years by James Eadie's great great grandson. The company has a range of single malts and blended Scotch which are now sold in several markets around the world.
James Eadie is the latest edition to the Galmarley Group. Founded in 2003 and based in Hammersmith, the group also provides online platforms for investing. Their original business, Bullionvault, provides consumers an online platform to invest in precious metals, whilst their WhiskyInvestDirect business provides this service for investing in the whisky market.
This role will be no. 2 to the Finance Director and will work across the entire group. This is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact on the success of a new and fast-growing business in a UK growth market.
The Finance Manager role is highly autonomous and has exposure to both finance and non-finance stakeholders across the business. You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Provide finance support to the Finance Director and senior management
- Play a lead role in the completion or the monthly financial statements across the group
- Prepare the consolidated group monthly management accounts
- Assist in the production of monthly KPI reporting
- Production of Sales and Marketing reporting for the James Eadie business
- Processing, raising and payment of invoices (sales and purchasing and expenses)
- Providing ad-hoc value add analysis to optimise the business performance
- Assist in the preparation of the Statutory Accounts and VAT
- Assisting with the external Audit process
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Finance Manager role will be hands on with the ability to pick things up quickly. They will also have the following attributes:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA accountant or qualified by experience
- Autonomous with the ability to be a self starter
- Ability to manage workload and multiple priorities within tight deadlines
- Highly numerate and strong analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Strategic, solution-based thinker with an ability to think laterally
- Demonstrable advanced Excel skills
- Experience with stock controls from the Manufacturing and Production industry
What's on Offer
The successful Finance Manager position based in Hammersmith comes with a competitive salary commensurate with experience along with a discretionary bonus and benefits.
Ref Code: MPFE13914700Z
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly