Infrastructure/Security Project Manager
A prestigious Institution based in Brussels is currently seeking an experienced service-oriented Infrastructure/security Project manager with a successful track record in the delivery of complex Infrastructure projects.
The role will be responsible for the delivery of Infrastructure projects within the areas of Security, Infrastructure and Endpoint Management and requires previous experience in building new services, as well as developing and integrating customised solutions.
- Immediately available or able to start at short notice
- Have proven experience in managing high profile projects with a budget exceeding 500k
- Manage risks and issues related to the delivery and report progress to the customer and the portfolio manager
- Security, Networking, Storage and Windows Infrastructure experience
- Diplomatic and customer-oriented
- Ensure projects are delivered according to the schedule, budget, scope and quality
- Ensure compliance with standards and best practices on projects
- Manage teams of external contractors
- Scope Management - Manage requirement definition
- PM2/PMI/PRINCE2 Practitioner and ITIL Foundation Certified
- Cloud project delivery is advantageous.
Please send a CV for an immediate start.