Interim CEO/Managing Director-Private Equity
Interim CEO/Managing Director
Private Equity-Professional Services
Our client is a PE owned business with multiple service lines that is now looking to bring in a professional Interim Managing Director whilst a search for a permanent successor is launched.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Provide clear strategic and operational leadership to the business
- Drive a culture of results orientation, ensuring financial growth targets are met
- Work with the exec team to create focus and pace and cascade throughout the organisation
The ideal candidate will:
- Have demonstrable track record of success within Private Equity owned businesses of up to £200m turnover
- Ideally have an understanding of a sales oriented B2C service line operation
- M&A experience will advantageous
- Must be immediately available
This position also has the opportunity to Temp to Perm.