Our client, a listed global Professional Services group is seeking a Chief Financial Officer in their headquarters in West Sussex. As a key member of the Executive Board the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the group.
- To take full responsibility for the finance function, ensuring that the group maximises the full potential from business opportunities in its core markets and new commercial ventures
- Take an active role in identifying and developing strategic options and plans which will allow the business to maximise its revenue, share and profit growth
- Establish finance as a true ‘business partner’, integrate finance across the business and provide real value through the provision of quality, timely and accurate information, highlighting issues and trends
- Financial leadership for contract negotiation, business development, strategic partnerships and M&A activities
- In partnership with the CEO, play a lead role in the investor relations strategy, development and execution
- Graduate and accountancy qualified CFO or an autonomous Divisional Finance Director currently
- High intellect with the presence and charisma to operate and work with senior/board level executives
- A proactive, energetic, pragmatic, hardworking and inspirational leader with strong people and relationship skills.
- Hands on and task oriented
- Able to communicate fluently and concisely across a range of different cultures; tough, adaptable and resilient – able to work with robust characters
Package: circa £200,000 basic plus competitive package incl. car, bonus and pension
Location: West Sussex
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.