Our client is a PE-backed provider of services to the healthcare industry and they are now looking to recruit a highly driven and hands-on CFO who can operate as an effective peer level partner to the CEO. Having overall responsibility for the finance function, the successful candidate is likely to have had previous experience working as the CFO/FD in a rapidly growing SME and will ideally have the benefit of having worked in a larger organisation too.
- Design and implement financial controls and systems to support a scaling business
- Provide business data, analysis, MI and KPIs to the Board
- Tight cash flow management
- Forecasting and budgeting new and existing business
- M&A, business forecasting and new business planning
- Managing debt and equity capital providers
- VAT structuring/reporting
- Financial modelling and analysis to support tenders and new business to drive pricing and resourcing
- Manage audit process and production of accurate detailed management accounts
- Stakeholder management
This is an exciting time to join a strong management team driving the business as it goes through a period of significant change. The successful candidate will ideally have previous PE/VC experience.