Our client is a data driven European leader in the e-commerce sector. With exciting plans to become the global platform of choice they are now looking to recruit a commercial CFO to play a critical and influential role as a partner to the CEO and member of the executive team. Taking full responsibility for the financial management of the business on a global basis including strategic, operational and commercial issues the successful candidate will also be responsible for maintaining regular and effective communication with existing and potential investors.
- Managing a finance function of c.20 across 4 international sites
- Oversee forecasting and planning process
- Maintain robust financial control environment
- Develop centralised policies, procedures and controls across multiple countries
- Work with external advisors to develop transfer pricing policies and documentation
- Co-ordinate and prepare statutory accounts for the Company and its subsidiaries, including the co-ordination of the annual audit
- Oversee treasury policies and procedures
- Conduct financial analysis for M&A opportunities and manage due diligence process
- Develop business cases for new initiatives
Having a high level of commercial acumen with significant FD/CFO experience the successful candidate will have experience of data-driven decision making, working with large datasets, developing KPIs for a data intensive business. Experience signing off on accounts for a multi-jurisdictional company a plus. Previous experience of working with a fast paced on-line business is essential.