Head of Finance Change
An exciting financial services company, experiencing incredible growth, is looking to recruit a Head of Finance Change to partner Group Finance as their team and function evolves. This will suit a financial services professional interim who has worked on / led widescale change programmes with a heavy focus on regulatory, group finance and systems change. The role will have a heavy influence on senior management, internal and external stakeholders so applicants must be able to demonstrate examples of where they have promoted change and best practice.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Supporting the Group function with the implementation of a robust Financial Controls environment
- Extensive process review and setup to deliver necessary changes relating to Financial Accounting changes
- Business Partnering with Senior leadership teams and Finance leaders in respective business units to ensure efficient delivery of Bank projects
- Drive extensive change to Finance systems and workstreams supporting Regulatory Reporting (FINREP and COREP)
- Representing Group Financial Reporting at project meetings and with stakeholders
- Coordinating implementation with the project teams, divisional finance teams and operational areas
- Analysing technical accounting implications of group restructuring, internal and external contracts and transactions
- Implementing changes to existing processes and co-ordinating with group and divisional finance
- Liaising with internal and external advisors on tax and VAT implications
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external auditors
Applicants must be qualified accountants ACA/ACCA/CIMA with extensive FS experience with a strong technical skill set coupled with project management experience.