Head of Marketing - Financial Services
The Head of Marketing will lead product development, working with cross functional teams to deliver well thought out product solutions that will deliver growth in line with the business plan and customer needs.
This role will be critical to helping to build the direction and produce the marketing and application tools required to deliver the business volumes in the overall business plan.
My client is an established and leading lender of specialist car finance provider who pride themselves on offering excellent customer service and has won a number of industry awards over the years.
The successful Head of Marketing will be responsible for:
- Leading the product development delivery across the business
- Delivering agreed application numbers through the company website and other marketing channels
- Own the website and associated external communication channels
- Custodian of the Brand(s) and external personas
- Create, with the Sales & Marketing Director, strong, stretching and achievable strategies to deliver growth for the business
- Own relationships and work with external suppliers for marketing activities
- Be a key member to cross function committees, representing Marketing and the Sales & Marketing department where required
The successful applicant will have:
- Knowledge across multiple marketing disciplines
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Team management experience
- Previous experience of working under an FCA regulated business
- Project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with the ability to network and build effective internal and external relationships at all levels
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and deliver results from their team
- Experience of Product/proposition design
- The ability to interpret strategic business requirements and deliver through functional, process driven initiatives.
- A demonstrable ability to work well under pressure and prioritise tasks in order to meet tight deadlines within a changing environment.
Up to £70,000 per annum + extensive benefits