Senior Production Planning Manager - SAP Implementation
A leading global business is looking for an experienced Senior Production Planning Manager to join their team based in Birmingham to help shape the global template for a multi-billion-dollar business. The Senior Production Planning Manager - SAP Implementation will play a pivotal role in the execution of the greenfield European wide deployment.
As the Senior Production Planning Manager - SAP Implementation, you will be a key member of a specialist team formed to deliver the implementation, deployment, post implementation and support of the JELD-WEN SAP Enterprise Resource Planning solution in Europe. Whilst providing leadership to a diverse European group and work collaboratively with regional business leadership and corporate teams to achieve the group's strategic goals and objectives.
Production Planning Manager - SAP Implementation responsibilities:
- Develop a global ERP plan to manufacture and configure solutions to enable a seamless integration across the European business.
- You will work closely with the regional manufacturing operations and stakeholders to drive cultural change across the European business and gain buy in.
- You will develop the European deployment model in line with the global ERP organization, to include JELD-WEN internal information technology, business groups and external partner resources.
- You will manage the budget, spend, schedule, and quality delivery using strong stakeholder management and project management skills.
- You will enable the new SAP ERP system to successfully integrate to other modules globally, including integration or replacement of production planning platforms for numerous local manufacturing execution systems.
Production Planning Manager - SAP Implementation requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree. Ideally in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Business Administration or related field.
- Prior development and facilitation of Blueprint workshops on multiple process areas with a focus on planning for manufacturing.
- Ability to assemble a Global/European Manufacturing process team, with strong leadership to coach and manage activities/tasks for geographically dispersed team with tight timelines and competing priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills: Influence, collaboration, conflict, and expectation management to work with global Information Technology and business teams to deliver expected results.
- Significant experience in Global/European SAP Enterprise Resource Planning implementations.
- Full Life Cycle SAP Plan to Manufacture implementation experience.
- Proven experience in an enterprise leadership role and previous responsibility for functional and technical guidance over the whole project lifecycle.
- Strong leadership and skills in deployment of Manufacturing Recourse Planning platforms to Pan-European/Global companies.
- Excellent Organizational Change Management skills and evidence of results in deploying Enterprise Resource Planning successfully for large companies.
- Proven experience developing training content and working with organizational change management regional team leads to assess user change impact.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multibillion dollar turnover business and one of the world's leading manufacturers of exterior and interior doors and windows, with circa 6,500 employees spread across the globe. They are business driven by the success of their people and are able to provide unprecedented career opportunities both nationally and globally.