Facilities Manager - Interim role in a multi-site academy
Supporting and implementing the strategic delivery of the site service and providing advice and support the estate on all aspects of the day to day facilities management service delivery.
Our client is a multi-site Academy based in City of Westminster.
- Hard Services including Building and M&E asset maintenance including reactive and Planned & Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and 'first fix' services
- Soft Services including cleaning, catering, caretaking and handyman services
- Ensure day to day delivery of facilities management services directly, or through contracted services.
- Ensure the service is applied in such a way as to minimise the risk to staff, students and visitors and damage to all premises and/or vehicles
- To maintain health, safety and security
- To maintain the fabric of leased out premises
- Ensure organisational statutory compliance and data protection
- Direct liaison with 'Schools Plus' for out of hours and outsourced commercial lettings
- Provision of technical support and minor project delivery
- Membership of the BIFM or similar alternative technical qualification to City and Guilds in M&E services
- Experience of managing an outsourced facilities management services, and/or co-ordinating contractors
- Trained and working knowledge of H&S legislation and management in the application of FM Services (H&S Certificate/NEBOSH)
- Experience with statutory compliance including water, fire, asbestos etc
- Proven budget and financial management in the delivery for FM services
- Experience of leading outsourced FM service delivery ensuring deadlines, KPI's and SLA's are adhered to
- Experience and competency of a recognised CAFM system
- Enhanced DBS clearance is a plus
Opportunity to implement H&S procedures and Statutory Compliances is 4 different academies within the estate
Attractive daily rate