Managing Director - UK&I
Autosmart International Ltd
Managing Director, UK&I
A career defining opportunity for a leader to drive considerable growth for one of the UK&I’s market leading and award winning franchise businesses.
Autosmart is the UK&I’s largest and most innovative manufacturer and distributor of professional vehicle cleaning products for trade customers, operating through a unique, rapidly expanding, regional network of franchisees with mobile showrooms.
The group is now seeking a highly driven and inspiring Managing Director to lead the company through a new and exciting phase of their development. This role will offer an individual significant challenge and professional reward - not least the opportunity to help a highly successful company further strengthen and diversify their strategically important position within the UK&I.
Autosmart is highly ambitious about expansion, both in the UK&I and internationally, and works relentlessly to provide the best platform for their franchisees. The business has delivered 30% growth over the last 3 years and is driven to achieve a further 50% growth by 2021. In addition to this, continuing to achieve industry leading franchisee satisfaction and employee engagement levels are core strategic priorities.
You will be provided with the opportunity to build on highly successful foundations and an award winning franchising model.
You will also inherit a highly engaged team as well as an entrepreneurial, and expanding, network of franchisees across all parts of the UK&I.
There are significant opportunities for further growth. You will be tasked with reviewing existing business streams and thinking creatively about how best to consolidate their position within existing markets, whilst also evaluating and targeting new areas of growth. You will also be required to enhance the company’s go-to-market channel strategy as well as strengthen the commercial aspects of their evolving online and digital agenda.
Autosmart is keen to hear from candidates with a wide range of industry experience, with particular interest in those with multi-channel and trade experience. You will bring a proven track record of developing world class teams, leading successful market expansion and future-proofing businesses in changing market environments. As a leader, you will be:
- Growth focussed, with a track record of developing strategic market plans and driving successful execution.
- People oriented and relationship led, capable of building credibility with teams, partners and customers.
- Inspiring and engaging, with an ability to create compelling plans that build motivation across all layers of a company structure.
- Relentless about customer satisfaction, with a right first time attitude.
- Commercially astute and financially literate, with experience of partnering effectively with the financial community to assure strong financial control and high profitability.
- Passionate about product development and capable of fostering an environment of innovation that keeps abreast of current and evolving market needs.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and arranging an informal discussion, please contact our retained advisers: Mike Lloyd or Adam Mahmood of HAYS Executive +44(0)207 259 8743. The closing date for applications is the 20th of May 2018.