Which? has come a long way from its humble beginnings in 1957 – today, it’s the largest consumer organisation in Europe, with 1.5m members and supporters.
Our mission is to make individuals as powerful as the organisations they deal with in their daily lives. We are an entirely independent charitable social enterprise, and to fund our charitable work, we generate over £100m a year through commercial ventures including our magazine and online subscription business, Which? Legal and Which? Mortgage Advisers.
We are looking for an engaging and ambitious individual to:
- Provide dynamic leadership, inspiring Which? to fulfil its purpose and mission.
- Inspire and deliver a digital transformation and modernise Which?’s charitable social enterprise model.
- Translate the vision into a strategic plan, driving change and growth and encouraging an outward-looking culture.
This is an exciting role leading an enterprising organisation with significant public impact and influence. Reporting to the Chairs of the Consumers’ Association and our main commercial board, you will work with our executives and boards, members and key stakeholders across government, business and other global consumer rights organisations.
You will help us to achieve our ambitions through:
- Influential, collaborative leadership, and an understanding of the challenges of running a multi-faceted business ideally in a content-led sector.
- Experience of running a significant P&L and transforming the business to meet the demands of the digital economy.
- Sensitivity to the needs of an organisation with a public role and experience of regulatory accountability.
Which? encourages applications from all backgrounds: a diverse workforce helps us understand and tackle consumer detriment.
Please reply to Spencer Stuart by clicking on Apply quoting Ref. 44771-004.
Closing date for applications 18th May 2018.