Interim Head Corporate of Finance & Resources
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the best known global organisations, as their Interim Head of Corporate Finance & Resources. Reporting directly into the CFO, you will lead the FP&A and budgeting function and will be a member of the directorate management team.
- Leading on the financial planning process and financial input to strategic planning
- Providing financial support and support at director level
- Making improvements to forecasting, tightening accuracy
- Improving reporting, driving insights and action
- Managing and developing your team
The successful candidate will have worked in the charity sector and have excellent knowledge of charities SORP. You will have proven experience of providing financial support at director level and of managing the budget process in a large, complex organisation. You must additionally have strong team management skills.