My client is a Private Equity backed business with a turnover of over £150m looking to recruit a new Finance Director.
Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, this is a broad role responsible for the overall day to day running and integrity of a finance department of circa 15. The role requires a high impact and ambitious individual, who will maintain and set the high standards set by the Private Equity investor and the Group Board.
- ACA Qualified (ideally 'Big 4' firm), you will provide strong leadership to the finance team, ensuring world class financial controls and processes are adhered to.
- Partner closely with the CFO to prioritise opportunities and allocate working capital to continue to drive margin growth, ensuring tight working capital management and cash flow forecasting.
- Manage key stakeholder groups (alongside the CFO) with external advisors - private equity house, banks, advisors, lawyers, etc.
- Provide accurate MI and insightful analysis to the current private equity house.
- Drive operational performance through development of the KPI's and tight cost control.
- Providing oversight of Financial Planning and Analysis - performance initiatives, business reviews, divisional P&L reports as well as other ad hoc projects.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone (currently operating at FC level in a similar sized business) to take on their first FD role in a fast paced environment. The role should provide someone with all the necessary skills and exposure with the platform to grow as a Finance Director / CFO and beyond within this highly progressive role.
Apply below or to find out more about the Finance Director job, please contact Marcus Blackburn at Robert Walters plc on Marcus.Blackburn@robertwalters.com or call +44 161 214 7400.