Head of Group FP&A
Our client, a listed international, is seeking a Head of Group FP&A in London. Reporting into the Director of FP&A, this individual will influence strategy setting and performance delivery for Group and across the UK and European businesses.
- Influencing, contributing and setting the framework for the medium-term plan process
- Lead and improve the budget process
- Support the CFO and CEO in quarterly business performance reviews
- Contribute to the delivery of quality forecasting and monthly performance tracking
- Drive defined performance improvement initiatives and change programmes
- Experienced and degree qualified finance professional with commercial finance background
- Experience of providing support for strategic decision making and business development
- Business and commercial acumen gained from within a division of a large corporate
- Interest and experience in building insightful reporting and underlying data bases
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
This is an exciting time to join an organisation in notable change and growth with opportunity to shape the direction of the team.
Package: circa £90,000 to £100,000 plus competitive package incl. car allowance, bonus and pension.
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.