4 days left
Taking control of a business is an exciting challenge and one that only the best get the chance to do. Our client, The Alternative Board, is looking for inspirational leaders with a great work ethic, focus and structure.
Join The Alternative Board who has been established for 25 years, a business that provides great rewards for those who actively want a challenge and have clarity in their vision.
Here’s what you need to be.
- Solid senior management experience
- Corporate environment or consulting
- Board level experience (divisional or group)
- Passionate about helping others succeed
- Build the business from the ground up
- Identify local partners to work with
- Build up a team of facilitators to run your local ‘boards’
- Develop long term relationships with the SME community
- Predictable revenue streams generate significant tax advantageous income
- Low overheads – a lean business model
- Prominence in the local business community
- Work life balance with variety
- Strong support network
About our Client
The Alternative Board’s business model has been established internationally for 25 years and has been in the UK since 2009. This is the world’s largest peer-to-peer support and business advisory franchise system. The Alternative Board actively help business owners achieve more - more profitability, productivity and personal fulfilment! Their franchise owners run dynamic, membership-only board meetings every month where members pool their knowledge and ‘real life’ experience for the benefit of the group.
The role is to work independently as a franchisee and join more than 22,000 other franchisees in the UK. The franchise industry generates over £13Bn of revenue and 92% of franchisees are profitable.
Next steps to apply for 'Managing Director/Partner'
You may not have thought about franchising but if you are considering a new opportunity, you will find that it gives you freedom and benefits that come with success. TAB believe that the excellent ROI which will deliver in excess of £100k pa will show you why this will be a good decision for you. Follow the link to request some more information – we look forward to hearing from you.
Source: NatWest bfa Franchise Survey
Apply for Managing Director/Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly