Our client, a highly successful financial services company, who have grown from small beginnings to become a key player in the industry, are currently experiencing a period of significant growth and now require a Finance Director to join their Executive team.
A fantastic opportunity to work closely with the CEO and the board, you will be responsible for all accounting and financial matters. Delivering financial and commercial insights, whilst demonstrating a pragmatic and flexible approach to ensure the continued success and growth of the business.
As well as providing strong technical capability, the Finance Director will also be responsible for leading the Finance and Operations teams, in a collaborative and engaging manner, to deliver exceptional results.
The Finance Director will be instrumental in the continued growth of the business, whilst ensuring the company remain compliant of regulation.
Providing entrepreneurial management to deliver greater financial growth. The chance to apply your industry experience and expertise to make a real difference to the future of the organisation. A fresh pair of eyes to lead the teams on an exciting journey of continued growth.
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA qualified or equivalent.
- Financially strong and technically capable.
- Possess a strong awareness of regulation in Financial Services.
- Be an innovative and engaging leader, with the ability to create an environment of enthusiasm, accountability and responsibility.
- Commercially focused and strategically minded, with the ability to contribute to the overall business plan.
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills, both internally and externally.
- Results orientated, with the ability to drive performance.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for a versatile and entrepreneurial business, with an effective and inclusive senior management team.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly