Director of Sales - In-Home Care
7 days left
This is what you do. Sales has been in your blood throughout your career and you know that without sales, companies do not exist. You are good at following structure, as being concise and to the point is what your customers appreciate about you. You have strong customer relationship skills, honed over years of dealing with all types of customers.
Yet, you remain unfulfilled.
You are looking for that opportunity that will really make you want to get up out of bed each morning and break every record that has ever been set. You want to throw off the shackles that hold you back – that may be bureaucracy or internal procedures that just do not make sense to those on the front line.
Our client, Right at Home, is the UK’s most highly-rated national homecare group*. They require sales leaders who can take their service to market within their local community and build a substantial new business. They have the structure, they have the service offering, but what they need are people who can sell. People like you who go all out to deliver the sales – but in all instances recognise the needs of the customer and deliver the highest quality of service.
As you can imagine, this opportunity is not for everybody. Just those that have reached a certain point…...
That point is where you might be today. Ready to take a new challenge and this time do something for yourself where the only thing stopping you, is you. Ready to take control of your own destiny and not be beholden to others. Our client has business opportunities for individuals that are ready to strike out on their own with their full support, but to set up their own business unit and take full P&L responsibility for it.
That’s right – full responsibility.
Work hard and get great rewards; the more you make, the more you make for you – simple. Not everyone has what it takes to go it alone, (less than one in a hundred statistically) but those that do decide to do something differently get the independence and freedom that most of us crave. There’s a job to do of course and here are some of the tasks that you will need to look after:
- The ability to follow a proven business model and to execute to that plan
- To develop a network of key contacts and sales opportunities within the in-home care market following the Right at Home guidelines
- To market your business following the Franchise System guidelines
- To manage a team of Carers and develop a back-office structure that will give you the work/life balance you’ve always dreamed of
- To introduce the Right at Home services to families, the local healthcare network, the local social care network and all stakeholders involved in care within their territory
Your background is likely to have come from any strong sales career, service or product. So long as you have ambition, drive and self-motivation. Here’s what Right at Home is looking for in a profile:
- Good sales career to date and familiarity with P&L
- A genuine care and empathy for people.
- Great communication skills – written and oral
- Professional approach with a warm and intuitive personality
- A desire to make a difference.
- Capable of running your own business
- Seeking a career change
If you can tick most of the boxes you should make contact with us to receive more details from Right at Home.
This is not a job, it’s a lifestyle choice and if you decide to proceed you should be aware it will involve a modest financial commitment to get your business set up and running, typically £38,000 to be awarded an exclusive franchise contract to operate the Right at Home business in your local area, plus working capital.
It’s not for everybody, but why not make 2018 the year you do something different and explore an opportunity to take control of your career and your financial future.
Apply for Director of Sales - In-Home Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly