Deputy Group Financial Controller
Our client, a large multi-national construction and infrastructure company, is seeking a Deputy Group Controller based in London. The client is seeking a robust individual to play a pivotal role in the financial transformation underway in the company.
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller to challenge, analyse and interpret financial data
- Production of the Group’s Annual Report and consolidated Financial Statements, and the half year results
- Being the technical guru for the organisation overseeing standard processes and controls, ensuring results have value and integrity
- Managing a sizeable team in varying locations, including financial accountants, a shared service and a treasury function
- Ensure accounting policies are adhered to and applied correctly and consistently across the team
- ACA qualified accountant with extensive post qualification experience
- Understanding of complex contracts and knowledge of FRS102 and IFRS15
- A robust individual who will anticipate and manage the challenge which comes with change.
- Expert knowledge of project accounting, statutory account production and monthly consolidation
- Ability to influence at all levels through strong relationship building, leadership and presentation skills
The successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation at an exciting time of change, and will be central to the significant developments underway.
Package: £90,000 to £110,000 plus a package incl. car allowance, bonus and pension