- Provide financial support to the Group, Executive Director and budget holders
- A start-up business, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team.
About Our Client
Red Door Ventures (RDV) is a commercial residential developer established in 2014. A fast growing business, RDV is focused on developing high quality residential homes in the private rented sector to be held long term, with RDV being an exemplary landlord. The new projects are being developed with a close view to the target audience - people with busy lives who are not ready to buy and want a stylish places to live. The healthy pipeline of new developments across London will bring much needed new accommodation to help relieve the housing pressure.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting new business as they grow and establish themselves through their ambitious strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Management Accountant is to provide financial support to the RDV Group, the Executive Director and their budget holders in respect of the operational and capital budgets. The role oversees the management accounting service to support the achievement of effective financial control and improve current and future financial performance.
Your key duties will include:
- Developing the use of the finance systems to deliver efficient and effective services to internal and external customers, including HMRC VAT returns and Corporation Tax returns, lenders and the RDV Board
- Develop accounting, reporting and budgeting/forecasting processes in support of budget holders and the finance team, including capital expenditure
- Ensuring strong financial control across the organisation, completing all reconciliations and related financial controls on time
- Leading budget setting cycle, identify and achieve value for money and efficiency savings
- Assisting managers in developing reporting and performance indicators. Analysing and investigate budget variances and producing reports to assist management control.
- End to end finance process, from year-end through to forecasting
The Successful Applicant
Proven experience working in a business facing or business partnering finance role in a complex organisation with large project budgets. You will also have experience of preparing management accounts, have reviewed and analysed financial information and reported on results. It is essential that you can challenge, engage, influence and add value at a senior operational level and within the wider senior finance team.
The successful candidate will have excellent IT skills including systems development and proven Excel skills.
This is a genuine opportunity for an individual to join a fast-growing business that has ambitious but achievable plans, working in a newly created role that you will be able to make your own. If this is of interest please click "Apply".
What's on Offer
c£50,000 + Bonus
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE13896677Z