Our client is a medium sized organisation with an international footprint, and has been recognised as a leader in their industry and forward thinking. Over the years they have developed a strong presence across the globe working with multinationals and SME's alike. Recent surveys have shown a high level of satisfaction both externally with customers and internally with employees. As a result of the pending retirement of their current CEO, our client now looks to appoint a successor to lead them through the next phase of evolution and to support their sustained growth.
Working closely with the Management Board and Partners, the Chief Executive will be responsible for formulating the strategy in conjunction with the Board and Partners, communicating the vision and leading the firm in the pursuit of these goals. They will have primary accountability for the future development and strategic direction ensuring positive financial, operational and qualitative outcomes.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Developing, planning and executing a long term organisational and financial plan with the support of the Senior Partners
- Interpreting and responding to economic, regulatory, demographic and industry trends and changes, positioning the firm to maximise opportunity and minimise risk
- Directing, developing and overseeing a strategic agenda and programmes
- Providing high level oversight of financial and operational performance of the fee-earning and support teams
- Delivering strong and consistent internal communication in support of the strategic vision and of key plans and objectives
- Being an external “ambassadorial” representation and communications with key external stakeholders including current clients and prospects
- Chairing Management Board meetings
This opportunity provides a strong foundation for an incoming CEO to build on and lead further growth and expansion with the assistance of a strong and highly motivated team.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Proven leadership in at least one prior role with P&L responsibility
- Able to demonstrate a track record of sustainable success without having sacrificed quality
- Understands the levers (leadership; delivery; stakeholder management; financial; operational; commercial) that influence the successful outcomes of an organisation, and has demonstrated their positive application
- Commercially savvy, able to embrace change and adopt innovation
- Has shown the ability to influence others and shape organisational change to ensure the fulfillment of strategic agenda and organisation vision
- International experience would be advantageous
- Bilingual would be advantageous but not necessary.
Please contact us for a confidential discussion.