Commercial Finance Manager
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing property business
- Commercial Finance Manager needed to work in London
About Our Client
Red Door Ventures (RDV) is a commercial residential developer established in 2014. A fast growing business, RDV are focused on developing high quality residential homes in the private rented sector to be held long term, with RDV being an exemplary landlord. The new projects are being developed with a close view to the target audience - people with busy lives who are not ready to buy and want a stylish place to live. The healthy pipeline of new developments across London will bring much needed new accommodation to help relieve the housing pressure.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting new business as they grow and establish themselves through their ambitious strategy.
Reporting into the Director of Finance this role is responsible for financial appraisals for all investment opportunities and to maintain up to date and accurate financial models to keep the Board, Shareholder and funder informed.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out financial appraisals using the appraisal model for all investment opportunities and performing sensitivity analysis
- Being responsible for the financial model and will need to accommodate any operational changes that happen in the business
- Delivering viability reports on a regular basis for decision making committees
- Producing up to date financial models on a quarterly basis for all live schemes, measuring against initial assumptions
- Leading on quarterly covenant compliance certificates for each scheme and reporting requirements as per loan agreements
- Keeping abreast of changes in the market and carrying out appropriate analysis
The Successful Applicant
You must possess excellent modelling skills and have a natural ability to influence where necessary. To be successful in this role you will have worked for a commercial business which has a large capital expenditure programme or significant project accounting. In a previous role you will have developed financial appraisal models and have an interest in continuous improvement, specifically where analysis and management information is concerned.
The successful candidate will have exceptional Excel skills.
This is a genuine opportunity for an individual to join a fast-growing business that has ambitious but achievable plans, working in a newly created role that you will be able to make your own. If this is of interest please click "Apply".
What's on Offer
Circa £70,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Ref Code: MPFE13897898Z