Head of Operations
Head of Operations
Getting that next role can be challenging at your level. It’s often about the synergy and shared values between you and your employer. Having reached a senior level why not change the dynamic? You’ve been successful to date but for some reason you are now looking at a new opportunity – why?
There could be a plethora of reasons but we know that at some point you’ll be in the same position again – it’s inevitable, there rarely is a job for life anymore.
But, there can be…
Take control of your future and build your own business. Owning a business that you control, where you shape the direction and the strategy is so much more rewarding – all that stops you doing this is, well you!
We have a superb opportunity for you to revel in the autonomy and take control of your own future.
Read on for more detail…
Our client, Chemex International is Europe’s largest chemical and biological product distribution network with over 30 years of market experience. They are expanding due to the demands of the market sector and the increased compliance in their industry. As an award winning innovator in their industry they stand out as a safe and reliable pair of hands and clients range from small businesses to international groups.
Building a business – you’ve done that before right? – is so rewarding and imagine that this time the main beneficiary is you and your family. That elusive work-life balance could be closer than you think, but you will have to work hard to make this successful and the beauty of this model is you will see the fruits of your hard work.
As an ISO 9001 registered company, Chemex International place a strong emphasis on quality management principles and operating efficient processes. There is also a strong recognition within the business that progression and differentiation are essential to business growth. You will find a collaborative, friendly team environment at Chemex International, which will give you the platform to succeed.
- Business owner – running your own business.
- Sales focused but customer centric
- To fully embrace the principles, benefits and business objectives of Chemex
- To build a network – independence doesn’t mean isolation
- Predictable income based on your effort
- Prestige and prominence in your business community
- Balanced lifestyle
- An understanding of a distribution business is a plus but certainly not essential.
- Commercially savvy – know how to get things done
- Sales awareness – ability to identify opportunities to build the business
- Customer focused personality
This is a franchise opportunity and will require a personal investment from as little as £10,000. With a single van operation capable of supplying over £300k your hard work will be amply rewarded. To discover if this opportunity offers you the security, independence and lifestyle you want please request more information and Chemex International will forward detailed information for your review.
More searches like this
- Business Services Supply Chain / Logistics Senior Management jobs in Edinburgh
- FMCG / Retail Supply Chain / Logistics Senior Management jobs in Edinburgh
- Environmental Supply Chain / Logistics Senior Management jobs in Edinburgh
- Franchise Opportunities Supply Chain / Logistics Senior Management jobs in Edinburgh
- Travel & Leisure Supply Chain / Logistics Senior Management jobs in Edinburgh