Interim HNW Mortgage Specialist
Our client is a leading UK consultancy specialising in Financial Services.
Role and Responsibilities
An interim HNW Mortgage Specialist is required to work with the strategy team to advice a global bank on how best to service their HNW/private banking mortgage clients.
The Interim Mortgage Specialist will:
- Lead a small team to build a new proposition, strategy and vision for real estate lending to HNW clients
- Offer and advice on bespoke mortgage products to cater for overseas buyers who don’t meet the standard mortgage requirements
- Deliver strategy to client and be instrumental in pitching to win work
- Operate at the strategy teams SME on HNW mortgages
- Work in a consultative manner and demonstrate strong relationship management and stakeholder skills
This is a three to six-month interim contract based in Central London.
The Desired Applicant
The successful interim HNW Mortgage Specialist will have:
- Previous private banking experience
- Lending experience to bespoke HNW clients
- Product development
- Extensive experience of bespoke mortgage products
- Strong regulatory exposure with PRA/FCA
How to Apply
Interested applicants should log in/register and upload an up to date CV. No other documents are required at this stage.