Director of Property and Growth
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Property Director to drive forward YHG’s ambitious growth plans. Reporting directly into the main Board, this role will suit an individual who is an excellent communicator and team player. The successful candidate will:
- Operated at a Senior level within a services based business ideally property services
- Have a track record in organisational leadership with an emphasis on leading change and organisational growth
- Have a strong commercial / financial track record developed within a comparable environment
- Demonstrable track record of leading strategic business development, leading business through several cycles of business planning / execution
- Understand and can evidence social value and risk / performance management frameworks
- Demonstrate excellent people management and motivational leadership with a track record of delivery and achievements of key targets
- Manage effective relationships with a variety of internal and external non-executive Boards, Executive teams to achieve business results
- Be able to chair senior management meetings and contribute to regional and Group Board meetings including delivering presentations in a clear and structured manner
The successful candidate must have a background at a strategic level in the residential property sector. Graduate qualified and preferably with an appropriate professional qualification, you will have the requisite interpersonal skills to lead the business; you will be comfortable and able to inspire a culture across the team towards a comprehensive Property Services approach. A background and demonstrable track record in asset management and residential property development is required.
The company is offering excellent remuneration for the right candidate which will include a six figure basic salary, plus bonus, relocation assistance and a benefits package commensurate with the position.