A leading Practice firm is seeking an Audit Manager to join their Ipswich offices on an interim basis. The contract role is due to last 12 months, however it has the potential to enter permanency for the right candidate.
The firm is seeking an individual who can display experience successfully managing a portfolio of clients. This will include the development and maintenance of relationships with clients, acting as a point of contact for any queries and developing a commercial understanding of the business.
- Ensuring that assignments are completed in a timely basis within budgeted expectations
- Overseeing adherence to risk management and quality control procedures
- Identifying sales opportunities with potential new clients
- Supporting Partners and Senior Managers with the implementation of strategic proposals and the development of new client relationships
- Working as part of the management team to recruit and develop employees in line with the business' ethos
- ACA/ACCA or qualified equivalent
- Previous team management experience
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
Please don't hesitate to submit your profile if you would be interested in hearing more about the opportunity.