Senior Programme Manager - DATA - Manchester
WBRS are currently seeking a Senior Programme Manager to join a national retailer based in the North West.
This is an excellent time to join an organisation going through strategic change and therefore an opportunity to truly make an impact on an already well-recognised brand. This individual will be leading a complex piece of work focused around managing data and maximising the commercial value gathered from it.
Detailed Role Description:
- Lead a set-up programme lasting between 18-24 months structures around iterative continual improvement of the management of data
- Define and establish appropriate governance for the programme
- Set up a target operating model which will include: establishing who has accountability for data and focusing on how to maintain the right balance between consistency and governance of data whilst also allowing individuals autonomy over their own data
- Define and establish cross-functional teams in order to deliver large and complex and projects
- Develop relationships with the Executive and business unit leaders
- Group level interactions and participation in group level meetings, as well as liaising with teams within the company, especially legal
- Provide appropriate programme controls and monitoring to ensure the programme is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality requirements
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience working in complex and agile environments within a customer-facing business dealing directly with consumers
- Previous Programmes must include large Data enabled workstreams
- Change Management experience is essential.
- Experience of having an ongoing relationship with customers and an aspect of online customer interaction
- Excellent experience around managing complex and large data projects with complete programme oversight, including: stakeholder engagement, governance, requirements, resourcing and budgeting etc.
- Ability to define best practices and procedures for projects, planning to a minimum 2 year horizon
- Ability to manage and lead a team, with strong and confident people management skills
- Used to working quickly, in a fast-paced environment, with effective communication and fine-tuned attention to detail
- High levels of resiliency and tenacity
- Sound judgement, strong initiative and self-motivated
If this role is of interest to you please reply to this advert with your up-to-date CV and I will be in contact shortly.