An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified treasurer to join FTSE-250 Engineering business The Weir Group PLC in the firm's corporate headquarters in Glasgow City Centre. Working with and deputising for the Group Treasurer, the Assistant Treasurer will help drive strategy and policy as well assist with the day to day running of the team.
Details about the Client
The Weir Group PLC is a FTSE-250 engineering business with operations in over 70 countries across the globe. The company employs more than 14,000 people and is organised into three sector focused divisions: Minerals, Oil & Gas and Flow Control.
Detailed Job Description
- Management and execution of the Group's Foreign Exchange, Interest Rate & Commodity risk transactions
- Daily management of the Group's multi-currency cash pools and short-term funding requirements
- Monitoring subsidiary compliance with Group Treasury policies
- Assist with preparation of monthly reporting requirements for Treasury & Finance Risk Committee
- Manage ongoing relationships with Group's core Banks, Debt investors & Credit Rating Agencies
- Lead role in Treasury Management System upgrades
- Drive and implement process improvements within the Group Treasury function
- Assist Group Treasurer with implementing efficient intra-group funding structures and capital re-organizations
- Assist Group Treasurer with ad-hoc projects as required
- Experience of working in the Treasury department of a large multi-national organization specifically with a front-office focus
- Experience of working with Treasury Management Systems and multi-bank dealing platforms
- Competent with Microsoft software packages (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Approachable, self-starter who has a diligent work ethic and works well both in a team and individually
- AMCT/MCT qualified
What's on Offer
All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE13854396Z