Chair - Advisory Boards
1 day left
Chair - Advisory Boards
Our client, The Alternative Board, is the world's largest peer-to-peer support and business advisory franchise. Their focus is simple: Empower business owners, CEOs and Managing Directors to achieve more. What this could mean to you is there is an opportunity for you to team up with the best in the world to grow personally, learn from them and take control of your own destiny.
The Alternative Board’s business model has been established internationally for 25 years and has been in the UK since 2009. This is the world’s largest peer-to-peer support and business advisory franchise system. The Alternative Board actively helps business owners achieve more - more profitability, productivity and personal fulfillment. Their franchise owners run dynamic, membership-only board meetings every month where members pool their knowledge and ‘real life’ experience for the benefit of the group.
Becoming a business owner with The Alternative Board will give you the freedom, support and inspiration to achieve that goal.
The role involves:
- Leading the development of peer advisory boards of business owners and CEOs in your local region both personally and with the assistance of contract facilitators
- Chairing monthly peer advisory board meetings and providing 1 on 1 business coaching and consulting
- Assisting The Alternative Board’s board members develop, implement and manage their vision and strategy using the Alternative Board’s proven proprietary business tools
The person should be:
- A well-rounded business person with extensive senior level management or consulting experience or a former business owner.
- Self-motivated with the drive to succeed
- A compelling communicator, committed to teaching, coaching and developing teams.
- Passionate about helping fellow business owners
- Relationship oriented, committed to achieving personal and professional growth through tenacity and hard work, and familiar with UK business culture and practices
- Predictable income based on your effort
- Prestige and prominence in your business community
- Strong exit strategy for those wishing to build capital value
- Balanced lifestyle
Next steps to apply for 'Chair - Advisory Boards'
If you feel that you fit the profile of an exceptional leader and would like to explore the concept of becoming a catalyst for change for forward thinking business leaders, our client will want to meet with you.
To receive a detailed information pack to help you see if this opportunity is right for you please click on 'Apply' now.
TAB indicates a possible future income of £100,000+. We look forward to hearing from you and The Alternative Board will be back in touch.
Apply for Chair - Advisory Boards
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly