My client, a listed hospitality business, is seeking an experienced and commercially astute CFO to lead the finance team through an exciting period of growth. The company have found a niche in the market that has led to them doubling in turnover in the last 12 months, and are going through a highly acquisitive phase. They are headquartered in London but have operations in some of the most iconic locations in Europe. The successful candidate will:
- Undertake overall management and development responsibility for the Finance team
- Be responsible for all financial activities for the company, including reporting, cost savings, audits, banking relationships, evaluation of growth opportunities
- Be Accountable for budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Develop, implement, maintain robust controls and ensure all risks are identified and managed
- Evaluate current and proposed business activities and transactions to ensure they are financially viable and in line with short and long term business objectives
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will be ACA qualified (or equivalent) with a track record of successfully leading finance teams within the hospitality/hotel sectors. There is a highly competitive basic salary on offer with a generous package on top.