Head of FP&A
My client, a listed property developer, is seeking an experienced and dynamic Head of FP&A. The business is well respected within their space, and currently has numerous ongoing projects around the country. They are searching for a forward thinking and commercially astute Head of FP&A to join the team at an exciting time for the business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ensure a cohesive planning cycle which informs and challenges the business in making key strategic decisions
- Perform cash-flow forecasting, P&L, budgeting and forecasting
- Be accountable for the planning, budgeting and forecasting process
- Co-ordinate the implementation of the annual strategic plan with other departments
- Undertake tracking and analysis of new projects and initiatives to ensure that they are delivering against key measures of success
- Provide analysis on the quarterly results V budget across departments
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will be either ACA or CIMA qualified with significant experience within the property sector. They will have an engaging personality with experience of leading teams in a listed environment. There is a basic salary of circa £85k on offer with a generous package on top.