Operations / Customer Director - Telecom Networks
Our client, a highly successful FTSE250 Plc, operates both in the UK and internationally. They provide Network Installation, Infrastructure Maintenance and Outsourced Technical Solutions to blue-chip telecom clients and millions of their customers, in what continues to be one of the fastest evolving, fiercely competitive and highest growth-potential markets.
They have a well-respected brand and can demonstrate an enviable growth record - achieved both organically and through acquisition. Together with a reputation for innovation, hitting challenging programme milestones and delivering consistently robust financial performance. Much to the satisfaction of their customers and other stakeholders.
Looking forward, with an already strong order-book and benefitting from key government policy demanding significant investment in telecom infrastructure. Our client is now seeking to make some strategic customer/operations director appointments within a new, highly scalable management structure, as the business gears for potentially 100% growth over the next 18 months.
To be considered, it is essential that candidates:
- Have experience in fixed or mobile telecom network infrastructure build
- Are proven as either an operations or customer director, already working at executive level with demanding clients and having held P&L responsibility for accounts generating annual revenues in excess of £50m or overseeing 500+ people
- Can demonstrate an impressive career record, ideally with periods of continuous and highly progressive employment, where strong leadership and an innovative approach has resulted in enhanced business performance
- Are financially astute, articulate and possess strong client relationship skills, enabling effective dialogue at both a strategic and analytical level - requiring accurate real-time reporting of high-volume data, and thus building client confidence as a trusted delivery partner, allowing for constructive commercial discussions and win-win outcomes
- Bring a demonstrable track record of business achievements, together with the natural gravitas, motivational and influencing skills, to quickly make a marked contribution and win the confidence of clients, peers and the Plc board
If you satisfy all of the above, please forward your CV quoting reference V314 and click on Apply. Alternatively, please call Richard Woods for a preliminary discussion: 0844 335 6170.