My client, a growing Fintech company based in Central London, is seeking an experienced and dynamic CFO. The business is one of the fastest growing Fintech’s in their space and has received significant funding over recent years. They have a range of products serving a strong client base in a wide variety of sectors.
This all encompassing CFO role will:
- Take overall accountability for the business finance
- Lead, engage, develop, and mentor the finance team
- Support the strategic direction and goals of the business
- Ensure statutory accounting policies and procedures are managed in accordance with UK legislation
- Manage all Company expenditure
- Develop and maintaining systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organisation
- And other ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have a track record of success in CFO/Group FD roles within the Fintech sector. They will be a qualified accountant (ACA) with an engaging personality and the leadership skills to develop and grow a team. There is a generous package on offer which reflects the seniority of the role that includes a basic, bonus, and several other benefits.