Partner Financial are currently working with a private equity backed global leader in the professional services sector, the organisation transforms the way people work, shop and live every day. The business has transitioned itself into an emerging powerhouse in its space having grown organically and via a well-funded and ambitious acquisition strategy.
Due to their growth and strategic plans, the business is combining the challenge of integrating several businesses at the same time as maximising shareholder value. They are now looking for an EMEA Reporting Lead who will work closely with the EMEA FC, providing internal and external financial reporting, ensuring the highest levels of financial control and integrity.
Reporting directly to the EMEA Controller, the successful candidate will:
- Take ownership for the month, quarter and year-end close, including consolidation of the EMEA region;
- Support Regional CFO’s to ensure each region remains within the Group guidelines form a statutory and compliance perspective;
- Work closely with the Technical Accounting Manager to manage the statutory and regulatory accounting and audit process for the EMEA region;
- Support the Global Process Owner to develop and improve processes, ensuring a culture of best practice is achieved;
- Work closely with the BPO organisation to ensure key month end targets are delivered in accordance to guidelines;
- Understand the complexities of local accounting policies to ensure the regions remain compliant;
- Work closely with the EMEA Controller, providing the relevant reports and insight for senior stakeholders;
- Ensure SOX compliance across the region.
- Qualified ACA from one of the Big 4 accounting firms with experience managing large, complex audits;
- Previous leadership experience and an ability to influence all levels of the business;
- Experience managing the month end close process within SSC/BPO environments;
- The ability to drive a culture where achieving best in class processes is paramount;
- Proven experience in translating financial data into commercial language.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.