Controller - Americas
Mackenzie Stuart is currently looking to recruit for the position of Regional Financial Controller for a well-established multinational Logistics organisation.
Reporting to the Americas Finance Head you will be tasked with managing a finance team of 7 and have responsibility for the East Coast region from a finance perspective.
The position is able to be located in either San Francisco or Los Angeles, USA.
- Setting commitment and expenditure controls, managing cash, creating complete, accurate and timely management reports
- Leading the regional finance team in all aspects of controlling and financial management
- Providing analysis and insight to senior management team, ensuring corporate initiatives are implemented to achieve optimum results and maximize division profitability
- Ensure financial and operational excellence through detailed management of revenue/profit, operational expenses, working capital and capital investment in order to meet the agreed plans
- Lead all financial risk assessment, asset protection and systems management
- Previous logistics market sector experience essential
- MBA/CPA qualified or equivalent preferable
- Big 4 training preferable
- Strong background in Financial controlling and reporting
- Experience of using ERP systems such as SAP and familiarity with US GAAP reporting standards
- Prior team development and project management experience within finance aspect is also preferable.
- An excellent communicator, confident and self-motivated, with good interpersonal and team leading skills
If you believe that you are appropriate for this role, please forward your CV by clicking on Apply accordingly.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.