3 days left
On behalf of our client, a well-established domestic 3PL and Supply Chain company, Mackenzie Stuart is currently looking to recruit an experienced and ambitious finance professional for the position of Business Unit Finance Director.
Reporting to the CFO/Group Finance Director, the role is primarily tasked with leading the finance function for a significant business unit and assisting in driving a company-wide finance transformation.
The position is located in London with 40% travel across the UK.
- Lead accounting and controlling function for the business unit in addition to management of the respective local Shared Service Centre, regional procurement and HR functions
- Development of accounting network, processes and labour optimisation initiatives - guaranteeing maximum efficiencies in utilisation of financial resources and assist with driving results delivery
- Investigation and rationalisation of existing systems and process with the view of continual improvement and optimisation
- Assisting with the development of wider corporate initiatives and business strategies, and subsequently ensuring their successful implementation in order to achieve optimum results
- Partnering with the CFO in order to drive the group-wide finance rationalisation, cost efficiency programme and process improvement
- Management and development of a 10 person team, who include other management or supervisory personnel
The Successful Applicant:
- Extensive Finance Experience
- Significant managerial level experience
- Chartered Accountant - ACCA or eqv. essential
- Big 4 and MBA ideal
- MUST HAVE recent and relevant finance experience within the Logistics, Supply Chain or Distribution sectors - candidates with Third-Party Retail or Foodservice Supply Chain experience are preferred
- A commercially focused financial mindset with a proven track record of positive bottom-line adjustments is a must
- Must have previous experience of finance transformation, cost efficiency programmes and lean structure set-ups
Only candidates with relevant UK work permits will be considered.
If you believe that you are appropriate for this role, please forward your CV by clicking on Apply accordingly.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly