Director Internal Controls - EMEA
Mackenzie Stuart is currently working alongside a major player within the FMCG/Manufacturing world, who are looking to fill a senior leadership position in France. This organisation has managed to grow consistently and remains a highly profitable organisation, and operate in a unique market sector. As a result of this the position of Director of Internal Controls - EMEA will play a pivotal role within the structure and development of the organisation.
Reporting into the Group CFO you will be involved in a variety of activities that will help scope and develop the organisation. Successful candidates will:
- Be ambitious and determined, wishing to join a business that reflects those qualities
- Posses a strong business acumen with an intrinsic understanding of a multinational organisation
- Leadership experience across EMEA across Financial, Operational and IT Audit
- Strong knowledge of the Internal Controls environment
- Have extensive experience of the Audit environment, gained in a “big 4” organisation preferably coupled with previous exposure to an industry based FMCG/Manufacturing role
- Understand and be able to analyse and interpret the latest risks and developments within the industry and apply to the function
- Obtained an Audit/Accounting qualification i.e.(ACA/CPA/CIA/IIA)
In return you will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, as well as having the opportunity to work and grow with an ambitious business.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Social Care, Medical, Finance, Education, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.