Director of Revenue Accounting
3 days left
Mackenzie Stuart is currently looking to recruit for the position of Director of Revenue Accounting for a Multi-Million Transportation Organisation based in the wider Dallas TX area, USA. The organisation is a well-recognised domestic transportation company, with services throughout the USA.
The successful candidate will be tasked with assisting in driving the growth of the division and developing the team around them.
The Director of Revenue Accounting will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the group-wide revenue accounting functions and reporting into the senior leadership team
- Work closely alongside the Director of Credit Collections to harmonise synergy between the revenue and billing functions
- Develop the billing processes and reporting
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls and USGAAP regulations
- Leadership and development of the revenue accounting team, leading talent management and developing the division
- ONLY candidates with Less-Than-Truckload industry sector experience will be considered.
- Familiarity with the LTL 400 platform ideal
- Degree in Accounting or Finance (or similar) desired – MBA desirable
- CPA or CMA Qualified Accountant
- Significant progressive experience within accounting, with a clear focus on revenue management
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills with experience reporting into Senior Management
If you feel you have a relevant background please forward your CV accordingly and click on the Apply button below.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Apply for Director of Revenue Accounting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly