Head of FP&A
A rapidly growing, listed IT services business has an exciting opportunity for an individual to join them at their HQ in central London as Head of FP&A supporting the CFO to build and develop the Financial Planning and Analysis function for the international businesses.
- Lead and develop the divisional budgeting and forecasting process
- Lead the divisional level financial modelling to include budgeting, forecasting and longer term strategic planning, including the provision of ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews related to vendor management
- Support the CFO on potential mergers and acquisitions work
- Assist in helping in the organisation get compliant to new USGAAP revenue standards
- Professional accountancy qualification (i.e. ACA, CA, CPA, CIMA)
- Experience in multi-national US parent organisations
- Previous experience in the TMT services sector is strongly preferred.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong ambition
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual looking to gain corporate exposure in a high growth organisation with opportunities to progress within the international business.
We are able to offer up to £100,000 per annum plus package incl. bonus & pension.
Based in Central London