Sales Director - Global Account Development
Our client is a global leader in IT Services, in particular Engineering Design, Design-Led Manufacturing, Networks and Operations, Data Transformation and Analytics. Ranked amongst the top 30 outsourcing companies in the world, the company is globally recognised and respected and serves a blue chip client base across multiple industries.
We require a Global Sales Director / Global Account Director to assume responsibility for the global sales organisation and rapid growth of a high profile blue-chip key international account in the Rail / Transportation Sector. This account is one of their most important, long standing and valuable, with significant potential to rapidly grow and develop.
- Deliver significant sales growth and the achievement of sales targets
- Develop and deliver sales strategies to enable growth objectives, implementing best practice methodologies, tools and techniques
- Implement a systematic approach to opportunity identification, including dimensions, scope, key measure of success and capture plans, at both tactical and strategic level
- Leadership and growth of the sales function, including the management, performance and capability development of the international teams
- Customer interface and overall account management, engagement and customer satisfaction
- Identify, develop relationships with and influence key stakeholders, whilst creating strategic partnerships to enable growth
- Represent the company at national, regional and global events
- An inspirational International Sales, Commercial or Major Account Director, with a proven track record of driving sales growth in international territories, working at Director level within a comparable environment such as IT Services, Outsourcing, Engineering Services or Engineering Consultancy
- Relevant sector experience would include, but is not limited to, Aerospace, Defence, Transportation, or High Technology.
- A proven track record of leading and developing high performing, remotely based sales and account management teams in high value, demanding global accounts
- Proven ability to introduce effective sales processes, methods, tools and best practices
- Highly organised, with a proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and engagements
- Proven ability to develop people, talent and lead organisational transformation
- First class client management, influencing and negotiation skills, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of product design and development and the corresponding value chain highly beneficial, in order to ensure credibility and influence with key client stakeholders
- Flexibility to travel internationally as and when required